Loyal to tradition,
but always moving with the times
Since 1952, the wine in San Pietro Vernotico
The winery comes from the initiative of a group of vine growers, sharecroppers, colonists and owners, keen and motivated members moved by the shared vision of transforming the rich delicious local grapes into wines to be proposed directly to the market.
Built a few meters from the railway, in order to facilitate the transport of wines to northern Italy and Europe, the winery is still located in the same building placed in the historic center of San Pietro Vernotico, a little town based halfway between Brindisi and Lecce.
The value of the bond with our land
After 60 years wine making we remain honest to our true tradition as well as adapting to challenges and opportunities, transforming over the years into a modern company that markets its brand worldwide.
Maintaining the production tradition and introducing technological innovation, the entire structure was placed at the service of a new and ambitious business project that meets high production standards: a real transformation that has given new life to the company.
VAT Number: 00060070745
© 2020 – All rights reserved
Where we are:
Cantina Sociale Sampietrana
Via Mare, 38
72027 San Pietro Vernotico (Br)